CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

“Et Cetera Et Cetera” Update & The Laptop That Did Not Die Gracefully

For my one or two readers . . . Here’s an update on the record: “et cetera et cetera” officially went into production at the duplicator’s yesterday. This means that the release date actually will be in mid-December. For once, I’m not a liar (I’ll be a liar again soon, I promise). Check back for an update on the exact release date next month. You know what this means, folks. Do the math. “et cetera et cetera” will be on sale before the holidays, and it makes a terrific stocking stuffer for little Timmy.

In other news, my laptop shit the bed last week. The hard drive was French fried (I’m convinced the Bush administration had something to do with it—if so, I guess it was freedom fried). I had to replace the hard drive and basically start from scratch. Luckily, I had all of my important files (including confidential documents and secret eye-witness testimony proving who killed JFK) backed up on an external hard drive, so I didn’t lose anything irreplaceable.

I’m thinking about starting up one of those Meetup groups in Long Beach for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and the like. Trouble is, I’ve never been very good at organizing things (except for that Million Man March a few years back). Anyhow, it seems like a good way to network and get more exposure for my company, Novo, Inc. In the meantime, I’ll be building my business Web site that will hopefully go-live early next year (I know, I know . . . I’ve predicted things in the past that have turned out to be wildly different from my original estimation, but I think February is a reasonable goal to shoot for).


There are 418 days remaining in Bush's presidency.

0 comments: